As Saturday night of Hero of the Chalice is New Years Eve, the event staff wishes to provide as much opportunity for revelers to remain on site for both dinner and merriment. As such, Sir Severin and Lady Tatyana, our head cooks will be presenting two feast options: On Board and Off Board.
- On Board feast will be priced at $12 and will be a delectable multi-course meal of culinary delights available to a seating of 76 people. Seating will be in the Feast hall and will place diners in the middle of the 12th Night Revelry.
- Off Board feast will be priced at $5 and will be a single but filling course of simple but tasty fare available to an additional seating of 50 people. Off Board seating will be at the picnic tables outside the Feast Hall but will still allow diners to participate in the 12th Night Revelry.
- In addition, other revelers are welcome to bring their own food and enjoy a picnic style repast near the hall so that they may still celebrate with the 12th Night Revelry.
- The feast will be a 12 Night celebration complete with a Lord and/or Lady of Misrule to be named at the end of the feast!
- We hope to accommodate as many Trimarians as wish to remain on site for the evening of amusements and games.
Sir Severin Visconti di Milano, KSCA
Lady Tatyana of the Butterflies
- Friday Night
- Beef and Barley
- Cider / Wassail
- Saturday Breakfast
- Steel-cut oats
- Choice of brown sugar, cinnamon, honey, and rum raisins
- On-board Feast with seating for 76
- 1st course:
- Potage (Soup)
- Bread & butters
- 2nd course:
- Smoked turkey legs
- Gourd purée
- Roasted beets
- 3rd course:
- Smoked pork
- Apple sauce
- Sautéed Greens
- 4th course:
- Galette des rois (King's cake)
- Off-board Feast with seating for 50
- Potage (Soup)
- Bread & honey butter