posted Jun 23, 2010, 6:02 AM by Kristen Gilpin
Baronial Meeting - 06/01/10
- 6:40pm: Meeting begins
- New Baron & Baroness announced at TMT (Sir Segdae hua Morda and Baroness Madeleine de Somerville)
- Investiturewill be at Squires Revolt.
- Azrec (Ray Martinez): Here, taking over as Seneschal (President)
- Art/Sci: Lady Cassandra entered and won Crown's Acclaim and Champion's Arts and Science.
- Chronicler – Meagan is taking over in August/September.
- Exchequer (Treasurer) – Gwenhwfyr (Jennifer Kanter) will be taking over.
- David Borkowski to take over Historian, Cassandra to take over Heralds office and Sibeal to take over Art Sci upon approval of Azrec, Shea, And Madeleine.
- Marshal- fighter practice still on Sundays working with Marcaster; Sir Hakun from El Paso is in town. Estavon volunteered to be Deputy pending renewal.
- Herald– no new submissions.
- Baroness Catherine – new shirts and reservation forms for Coronation.
Baronial Meeting – 7:05
- Azrec (Ray Martinez) – new Seneschal (President).
- New Baron and Baroness – Madeleine and Shea, Investiture @ Squire’s Revolt
- Incoming Landed request the presence of all members of the Baronial Orders to attend the next meeting to hold a polling.
- Bids needed for Chalice and Bash.
- Hospitaller – lots of new people – has been contacted by someone in Mexico,
- light weapons fighter/officer, 2nd person professional photographer
- horses and willing to ride at gallop etc. for a portfolio.
- Marshals– discussion making one practice a month a "War Practice".
- Unofficial Thursdays are still Unofficial. Knights are encouraged to come and help compete with another group. 6pm.
- Archery – needs an official range marshal. Several alternatives …. Leonid and Callie found 3 alternative sites to beused.
- June 15th Art Sci Night – Lady Cassandra at Baroness Catherine's house – Zip tie corset.
- Historian – send me pics.
- August 28th TAD – Trimarian Archery Demo – event with feast.
- June 30th – Crock and Sew.
- Equestrian – corporate insurance – there is an equestrian practice on June 27th @ Lake Park noon